Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite love song?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #484 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Héroes del Silencio: Mar adentro ("Out to Sea").

"Y por fin he encontrado el camino ................................ At last I've found the path
que ha de guiar mis pasos, ................................ along which my steps will fall,
y esta noche me espera el amor ................................ and tonight love waits for me
en tus labios. ................................ in your lips.
De cada mirada, por Dios, ................................ With every look, by God,

ardía el recuerdo en mi interior, ................................ memories burned inside of me,
pero ya he desechado por siempre ................................ but I've rejected forever
la fruta podrida. ................................ that rotten fruit.
En la prisión del deseo estoy. ................................ I'm in the prison of desire.
Y aunque deba cavar en la tierra ................................ And even if I should begin to dig
la tumba que sé que me espera, ................................ the tomb that I know awaits me,
jamás me vio nadie llorar así. ................................ nobody ever saw me cry like this.

Que termine un momento precioso ................................ Grant that a beautiful moment ends

y le suceda la vulgaridad, ................................ and reality takes its place,
y nadar mar adentro ................................ and [it's like] to swim out to sea
y no poder salir. ................................ and to not be able to come back.

En la prisión del deseo estoy ................................ I'm in the prison of desire

junto a ti. ................................ with you.

Y por fin he encontrado el camino ................................ At last I've found the path

que ha de guiar mis pasos, ................................ along which my steps will fall,
y esta noche me espera el amor ................................ and tonight love waits for me
en tus labios. ................................ in your lips.
De cada mirada, por Dios, ................................ With every look, by God,

ardía el recuerdo en mi interior, ................................ memories burned inside of me,
y nadar mar adentro ................................ and [it's like] to swim out to sea
y no querer salir. ................................ and to not want to come back.

En la prisión del deseo estoy. ................................ I'm in the prison of desire.

En la prisión del deseo estoy ................................ I'm in the prison of desire

"