maybe she probably washed them on hand and wanted them to be dried before getting into bed. she should have used the oven though and not the microwave
A WOMAN has died of heart failure caused by the shock of waking up at her own funeral.
***ilyu Mukhametzyanov came to as weeping relatives prayed around her open coffin.
The horrified 49-year-old began screaming when she realised they were getting ready to bury her.
She was rushed back to the hospital, where doctors had declared her dead from a suspected heart attack.
Devastated husband ***ili, 51, said: "Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital.
"But she only lived another 12 minutes before she died again, this time for good."
Now ***ili plans to sue the hospital.
He said: "I am very angry and want some answers. She wasn't dead when they said she was and they could have saved her."
A spokesman at the hospital in Kazan, Russia, said: "We are carrying out an investigation."