Music Banter - View Single Post - Time & Place
Thread: Time & Place
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Default Time & Place

Introduction

As you can see, I've decided to start a new journal. I'm not abandoning my old one by any means. This one has a completely different focus so I plan on working on both at the same time. When I'm not in the mood to work on my countdown, I'll work on this. When I'm not in the mood to work on this, I'll work on my countdown.

The genesis of this journal was seeing Urban complain about the fact that most everyone uses their journal to write album reviews. Since I myself was one of the guilty parties, I started wondering what the hell I'd write about if I wasn't writing little reviews. After a lot of pondering, I decided to basically try and write an ongoing music column, but not just an open-ended music column, I wanted to write a column with a specific focus. The focus I've chosen, as you can see from the title, is music as it relates to time and place. Hopefully I can keep this going for a long time. I have a pretty long list of ideas and I've already started working on a few so the outlook seems good.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote