Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #1474 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

haven't done one of these in a while

MrD00d/Sam - He is so laidback and easy-going. He never seems to have anything negative to say at all to anyone and doesn't even seem to care if he's in a turntable room of silly girls who are playing all bad pop music. He still awesomes every song. I enjoy that. Totally unpretentious.

Urbs- I've never done one of these on him because he used to say rude things about me on a regular basis, but I really respect him even if we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. He says a lot of things I'd already thought but wasn't going to say because it would invite drama. It's always interesting to see him in a thread displaying his vast knowledge of music and musical history.

Brennan/Big3 - I've already done one for him but my opinion has changed over time. I like to harass him with stupid songs via Spotify a lot, and spamming his wall with bullshit. He likes to tease back, and it's fun to have friendly banter with someone as smart and funny as he is. As much as he tries, he'll never be able to get me to like Tom Waits tho.

FireWaterBurn - Is this guy actually a reincarnation of Dirty? Because he really is the spitting image of the white boy bro type. It's obnoxious. Your opinion is not gospel, bro. Every time he comes in the shoutbox , I have to roll my eyes at least once a minute about the shit he says.

WWWP/Stephenie/Cherry Pie/Wolverwoman - I love her, it used to be me and Amandria (AwwSugar) as the tightest knit on here, and she's definitely completes us. She has good taste in everything, even if she h8s ebooks.

PoorOldPo/Conor - I thought he was a little derpy at first, but I think he's just perpetually stoned. Nice guy though, and he doesn't get all hyperdefensive if I get snarky at him. I like him a lot, and he is a very talented artist.

Goofle/Tom
- I think Tom is a reincarnation of Michael/CunningStunt whom I miss very much. Funny guy, good sense of humour.

downwardspiral, NumberNineDream, bannister, dankrsta, +81, Bulldog, dreadly, FaSho,storymilo, gunnels,Thrice - Where the fuck are all y'all?!?!?! I MISS THESE FUCKERS

that's all for now, I hope I didn't leave anyone out.