Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart
Oh, and he's pleading --- well, he don't plead: demanding, ramming it so far up your --- you get the idea --- for "General Hospital" to be taken seriously. Dunno man, never watched it, but I hate medical drama of all kinds. Now, now, put that big chainsaw dow----
I'm not telling people to take it seriously. Just the opposite. It's so gloriously ludicrous that I can't help but be entertained. A chick got chriogenically frozen for ****'s sake! How is that not hilariously awesome? And the hospital is just a setting for cheeseball soap opera drama. Scrubs is more of a medical drama than General Hospital.

And thanks for the shout out. I love my epics, and they do take far more effort than a sane man is likely to put into something so stupid.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote