Music Banter - View Single Post - Jesus Christ! I think we just had a shooting next door!
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I hope you're okay Trollheart! That sounds super scary and it goes to show that no where is completely safe to live in. Did your sister get a fright?
Thanks Jess.
Yes she did. I was going to try to pretend it was nothing but sometimes she knows when I'm hiding things, and I was pretty shook up myself. Less so than today though, when I was only a few steps from a) being run over and b) in the middle of a bloody swordfight! Hey I watched the Matrix but this stuff was scary with a capital S!

I think it's that the mother lives here but the sons (I assume they were her sons) were just visiting and that they won't be here on any sort of regular basis. Certainly haven't seen them since I got back. Lord above, I was shaking! I had to go out and to be honest didn't really want to come back, but then Karen was there all alone so I was worried something else might have happened, and anyway you have to go home in the end. Turned out she'd been asleep until I got in the door!

Yeah but it was pretty terrifying. I mean, you don't even have to be involved in something like that to get hurt. Innocent bystanders, y'know? Also, when I came back in the first time, having originally been going to go to the chemist but then had to go back into the house as the row started, Ritchie ran out and my heart stopped. Luckily I got him back in before anything happened to him. Bloody cat! Doesn't know when it's not safe to be running out!

Ah well, send calming thoughts my way... heart rate slowing, slowing....