Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Favorite Quotes!
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

^ Forgive me for my skepticism, but I don't think anyone on MusicBanter posted that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
^Human beings dont develop a consequence predictor, from actions, until around age 25 when the neocortex becomes fully developed so chances are he has felt guilt over it.
You've got cognitive neuroscience nailed.
I watch Dr.Phil, lol, but thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants View Post
Because in the back of our minds we know that only women can have chirlden and we've all red the holy book and know thats the way we were taught back then...
because really.. you say i just suck my dick in some guys ass and had the most awesome sex, or i just suck my dick in some pussy and wow... some things just don't sound so gross.
some people are.. after all someday i hope to marry my computer.. joke
and man as a child if his mother had big breast chances are he would go for a woman with bigger boobs when older or much smaller ones, depending on his relationship with his mother. and everyone was made to be a little bit different, and we all have our own rara avis personalities, which is why *** or not.. we all look for bascilly the same things in any sex, but theres always, ALWAYS something a little different about our taste.
Because your ***, and i would imagine being *** those things happen..haha and plus six packs on women look bad! at least to me. and well i'm straight and i don't like men to be all six pack like.. i think it also looks bad..
Must you type with these ridiculous colors?
will i live to see the day when your post is even remotely intelligible?
what the hell does the bolded orange part even mean??
EDIT: and seriously woman, punctuation is your friend.
And I thought it was just me being stupid for not understanding...at one point I was almost convinced the colours were effecting my ability to think straight...phew that's a relief then.
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote