Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Favorite Quotes!
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 08:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pet_Sounds
Remember the underscore

Nea dropped an absolute gem in one of Machine's early threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
So this has been on my mind for a while now, but now that I'm on a forum with a bunch of fellow music lovers and music addicts alike. I want to make a thread making the ultimate music tree as the title of the thread would imply. So I really have no idea if this will catch on or not or weather anyone would care, but I've always been fascinated with how music has evolved and what artists have been moving music around doing new and exiting things. So this is my proposal we try making a musical tree that covers all kinds of music. Its daunting and I don't know if we'll ever finish but I want to make an attempt.

LET IT BEGIN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
I quickly planted my records, I'll keep everyone up to date on the growing process. I just hope music's in season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPOCH6 View Post
Anybody know where to start?
Quote:
I don't know I don't think it really matters I guess compiling should happen before actually making the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What exactly is a music tree?
Quote:
Think like a family tree but with music.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
It is a deciduous plant that shows the inter-relationship between artists/musicians. Either from influence or from jamming together. Sam Dunn made one for Heavy Metal, it was top heavy and fell into his neighbor's yard and crushed a dog house. The dog lucky escaped from the disaster but was unfortunately kick by James Hatfield.