Music Banter - View Single Post - A final final final proposal for how stuff needs to get done
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

have one troll or core team of trolls dedicated solely irritating members and **** like that, but with no ability to flame members otherwise

make another cluster of trolls... like a colony of bees defending the hive. these bee trolls can get ban by somebody if they are really that ****ty but just as a bee sacrifices itself and loses its stinger and dies after an attack for the colony, these trolls will immediately lose their trollship upon banning. then their trollship will be reallocated to someone else, determined by a simple algorithm designed to pick a random mb member

once you lose your trollship you are excluded from the list of potential bee trolls, so the algorithm won't pick the same member twice

until all members have been run through, then the whole thing refreshes and everyone becomes a candidate once more

implement this system and you will see this site blossom into a beautiful honey producing bee colony

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote