Music Banter - View Single Post - Collective Soul/ 90's alternative & post-grunge
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
ChelseaDagger
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I bump Collective Soul pretty often. Idk who Joel Koesche, is that one of it's members?
He was the second (well... As far as the rosters are concerned...) lead guitarist after Ross Childress "split"... But he came out with his own record (or whatever the hell the correct term for it is these days...) back in '09 if I'm not mistaken... I picked it up when they came to ATL during their "Rabbit" (for lack of a symbol) tour...

Now I usually don't go for the lead-FITB-gone-solo because its usually how the band meshes that really gets me, but I must admit I was incredibly impressed with everything about it, it was a concept album to boot that IMHO everyone should give a try front beginning to end at leasr once in their lives, if they like 90's sound AT ALL. It got me through some madness and I'm still mourning its loss when it failed to survive the death of my old abused BLAZER...

But I digress...

I could talk about CS all day; love their stuff... My daughter calls them "Ed" LOL. Which songs are you into at the moment... I can't stop listening to "Maybe" from Discoplines Breakdown.... I can't figure out why either lol
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote