Music Banter - View Single Post - Star Wars: Rogue One
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
****, I ****ed at the thought of Wedge Antilles popping up in this movie. I really hope they do some fan service and mention him in some way. I read all of those Rogue Squadron books back in the day.
Like I said, I think the guy they kept teasing, with the two, green dots on his uniform in the Rebellion might be Wedge.

Quote:
idk about Darth Vader being in this though. They teased him a little bit with a silhouette but I'm not looking forward to him being in it. They seem to want to focus on that guy in the white cape walking over water and ****.
The dude with the white cape was in the trailer for all of two seconds. I don't care about making Darth Vader the villain, but just imagine if all these normal humans make it through the movie, barely getting through stromtroopers, doing all sorts of crazy **** to fulfill their impossible mission, in the very last thirty minutes, all of a sudden have to deal with the force of nature that is a Dark Lord of the Sith.

I don't want Vader to be a "character", I just want him to redeem his lameness at the end of Revenge of the Sith by being the ever-loving god damn most badass merciless mother****er ever to be seen in a Star Wars movie.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote