Music Banter - View Single Post - What has the world come to?!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 01:13 PM   #122 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
MTV ain't telling me to listen to their music. It's their so I can listen to it if I want, which sometimes I do. If I want to go out and find some good bands to listen to, I will and I do. I don't need Urban coming on here and saying 'MTV is stupid music for stupid people.' Just because I listen to MTV doesn't make me stupid. If I want to listen to MTV then I will listen to MTV. I'm as open-minded as they come. Which obviously isn't one of Urban's qualities-he much prefers to tell you what to listen to, after all, he is always right. Now let's watch everyone stick up for Urban. As usual.
Woah , hold on there.

I never said anything of the sort.What I said was if you are using television to find new music and you are not satisfied with it and you are just complaining that music sucks because of what you see on television then you don`t really have any grounds to complain , if you`re not making any effort to find anything better.

I never said anywhere people who watch MTV are stupid , I never said everybody like what I like or you`re stupid.And maybe if people do stick up for me it`s because they think I have a point.

I don`t know what`s bought this rant on but you`ve missed virtually every point I made by a mile.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote