Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 01:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

I don't recognize this poster, so I'm not sure if he's trolling from the get go, but if you have actually prepared yourself to defend Flat Earth theories I'd be interested in hearing the Flat Earth explanations for the following:

- Lunar eclipses and the phases of the moon.

- The spherical appearance of other planets, the sun, and the moon when viewed from Earth. Is Earth uniquely flat? Are other planets flat as well and we are somehow viewing the flat sides directly from a top-down perspective?

- Do Flat Earth theories have their own gravitational theory? Is Earth in a fixed position at the center/bottom of the universe with the rest of the Cosmos drifting around above it rather than orbiting around it? If so, why is Earth fixed while everything else moves above it?

- Is Antarctica a giant ice wall that borders the Flat Earth rather than its own continent? Are maps of Antarctica and satellite imagery of the continent fake? Many people have traveled to the South Pole, where is the South Pole on a Flat Earth map?

- The layers of the Earth. Crust, mantle, outer core, inner core. Is the Flat Earth core spherical or some other shape? Or is there no core in the Flat Earth theory?

- Does Flat Earth theory discount all distant satellite imagery of Earth? Is it all fake/doctored?
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote