Music Banter - View Single Post - True Best Picture of the Year.
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 03:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Default True Best Picture of the Year.

I enjoyed the discussions we were having around Best Picture each year and what we thought should have been Best Picture. Either from the nominations or just what our personal Best Picture was that year. So I feel like we should continue working through the years. Since we starting in the mid 00s. We will continue that and after we are done with this year then we will go back in time start from like the 60s or 70s depending on what the thread participants want to do.

2007's Best Picture Nominations.(bolded was the best picture winner that year)

Juno
No Country for Old Men
Antonement
Micheal Clayton
There Will Be Blood

What do you guys think? Was the winner will deserved or do you think something else should have won. What was your personal favorite film that year?

I think they got it right this year and No Country deserved it. There Will Be Blood is a really close second but I enjoyed No Country more.

Years already discussed:
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 09-28-2016 at 09:57 AM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote