Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 05:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
In a market free enough to where companies can counteract higher wages with higher prices (like our economy), it does, unfortunately. It's not inherent persay but lit seems to be the trend.
Okay so a few things. This is for Qsdfl;kjd too.

In the case of McDonald's I will use his example, they could increase the price of everything by 20 cents and be able to pay their workers 15 dollars an hour but they won't.

They would rather automate the cashiers and fire some of the staff leaving the rest to work the grill.

The Fight for 15 is good in certain areas but only in the areas where the cost of living is higher.

In reality they should be getting paid a living wage but then that would be somewhere near 25 an hour and that's not going to happen for an entry level position. The rate of inflation and cost of living over the years doesn't match up with the current minimum wage rate. It would be one thing if they were in line with each other but they currently aren't.

Also some of the places that are approving 15 dollars an hour are only okay with it because they are making deals like it will be 15 dollars an hour by the time it reaches 2022. They will slowly increase people's wages in year but by the time that 2022 rolls around the cost of living will be higher and 15 dollars an hour will mean jack **** by then that's what those companies are banking on.

Damn he picked Tillerson. One of the worst out of the rest of the choices. At least he didn't go with Petraeus.
I will update the OP.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.