Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 07:57 PM   #524 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL Clown View Post
Things worth considering:

In support of the Flat Earth argument (or position):

1. If you google "Pictures of Earth from outer space", you should notice that most of the pictures are fake. And even if the pictures are real, these photos only show you a small portion of the Earth. (Please excuse me for my poor grammar, but then again, who gives a crap?)

2. If you support the Round Earth theory or view, then I challenge you to explain this... Sometimes a lunar eclipse occurs during the daytime... If the Earth was a sphere, then how in Bieber's name can lunar eclipses occur at daytime?

3. If the Earth was really rotating about its axis, then we would actually feel the Earth rotate. The round-supporters say, "Well, since you're moving with the Earth, you don't really feel it rotating. It's kinda like you're in a car. You're moving along with the car, so you don't really feel the car moving." But I'm not buying it... Obviously, when I'm in a car, I can still feel the car moving. So if the Earth was really rotating about its axis, human beings would feel the rotation.

On contrary, in support of Round Earth argument (or position):

"Well, if the Earth was flat, then someone would have fallen into outer space by now. (At least one person would have fallen). It's funny how we don't hear any news stories about people falling into outer space..."
You may actually be the dumbest person on the planet.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote