Music Banter - View Single Post - Hip-Hop Album Survivor
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 10:38 AM   #116 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
yo my bad I didn't intend for that to be criticizing, as I feel (like with most lists in these threads) only three or four albums will cause any real debate, and all those 'necessary' albums are present (well except having TPAB instead of good kid, but that's more personal preference for me than anything). usually the rest of these lists are just filled out for people to try and cause a little drama by voting for a consensus favorite in order to keep a personal favorite alive for another round or two - just seems like the bottom of the list was kind of thrown together and was missing a couple staple albums of the decade that could stir **** up a little better than mick frickin jenkins
I actually had GKMC on but people wanted TPAB so we swapped. the bottom of the list is mostly recs from people because nobody really debated what others suggested and I just wanted to have lists be as inclusive as possible. if you have any suggestions for the other lists please feel free to voice them as they're all still open to be altered and improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
There was a lot of discussion about replacing Piñata and The Water[s] but Qwertyy didn't want to help. It is pretty messed up that C4C didn't make the cut.
C4C didn't make the cut because RTJ is here and I'm quite sure El-P is on another list as is Company Flow. but it still should have been on the list I think, I didn't realize others liked it as much as I do.

also that's 3 people now who have said they love the waters so s my d mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote