Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #42379 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
you guys are lucky. must be nice to have the choice to move out. here, really nobody moves out their parents/family house unless they get married or something like that.
i know a lot of people that are still living at home, it just depends where you're going to school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
What is the income / rent like there though? I imagine it's much cheaper to move out in your area than it is to move out here. That's my own assumption, I don't mean disrespect. In Seattle especially, it's actually far wiser to stay in your parents place and work a full time job.
yeah, same here. i mean, i get a pretty sweet deal since i'm living with my friends at a condo their father bought (lol) but it's still hard to make ends meet with my student loan money. i think for most people it's necessary to get a part time job if they want to even be able to attempt moving out while going to school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote