Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #4874 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paedantic Basterd View Post
I've started to watch Sherlock? I'm only on the first episode of the third season but

Spoiler for spoils:
The **** is this bull**** going on all of a sudden? Some terrible writing going on during a half decent show. They decide to make him fake his death and the explanation is the biggest cop out I've ever seen? "It was all a set up, we shut down a whole street in London and a gaggle of homeless people rolled a giant balloon out and then my brother called off the snipers and I faked my death in front of you" DOESN'T MAKE ANY ****ING SENSE. If he could call off the sniper at any time then what the **** was the point in staging a suicide? Minor celebrity fakes his own death and no less than 100 people help him do it but somehow that doesn't leak out to the public? Literally everyone on the ****ing show with a named character knows about the fake attempt except Watson? To what ****ing end? What does that achieve? The entire plotline was just an excuse to do something shocking that added nothing to the storyline whatsoever.

Also, they had better not have actually killed the best character on this ****ing program. Worse, they'd better not bring him back as some kind of apparition or phantom or hallucination or dream sequence.

I think I have it left in me to get jerked around maybe once more and then I'm bailing. This is teetering on House / Dexter / Hannibal / Heroes level writing combustion.
Yeah, I thought the first two seasons were great, but then it fell off in the third season and I lost interest.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote