Music Banter - View Single Post - TV shows you have given up on
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 06:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

^ Sopranos is certainly worth finishing, I'd say.

The Walking Dead: It bored me to tears; I watched it when it first came out, and also watched various episodes from later seasons when friends were watching them. I suppose my indifference to zombie themes doesn't help.

Daredevil: I do very much like this show overall (though not nearly as much as Jessica Jones, and likewise, I'm sure I'll enjoy Luke Cage and Punisher far more) but eventually I just became ambivalent. I can't pinpoint why-- I think the yellow-heavy color scheme makes me sleepy for some odd reason.

Lucifer: I watched a few episodes, and the dialogue between Lucifer and the detective lady was just too cringe-inducing. I was thoroughly unimpressed. (I just cannot endure bad writing even if the themes are interesting)

Lost Girl: I have a great affection for this ridiculous show (as it combines all of my more embarrassing interests), but I can't seem to garner the willpower to finish even the first season. A similar thing happened with iZombie; I quickly grow bored of Mystery of the Day-type shows.

Agents of Shield: Forgettable. I believe I watched the first few episodes, but I cannot even remember them.

Dead Like Me: I loved many things about this show, and of course I can't resist any show centered around death-related themes, but I wasn't able to finish it. I'm not sure why.
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote