Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 3 Fave Black Mirror Episodes
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 09:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

white christmas is probably the best episode for edge of your seat entertainment, great twists and turns throughout and it always keeps you questioning what's going to happen next

san junipero is... well san junipero. we've already discovered everyone on here shares that same love for it. probably the most emotional episode of the series, not to mention i enjoy most things that explore the idea of mortality and life after death so that alone sold it for me.

3rd is tough. there's a lot of ones that really stuck with me, particularly the entire history of you, shut up and dance, and playtest. i think white bear gets it though. honestly it was just such an experience on the first viewing and lots of wondering "what the **** is happening here?" i also give it props for provoking conversation. i've talked to plenty of people who have seen the show about whether they believe the punishment is reasonable, or whether it correlates with the publics treatment of certain people because of the rise of technology and media.

all in all just a great ****ing show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote