Music Banter - View Single Post - Any WWE fans?
Thread: Any WWE fans?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:42 PM   #451 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
oh and while we're at it can we talk about how edge and Christian were way better than the hardys anyway
Agreed. Edge was one of the best heels ever. Dude I legit cried when he retired. Christian should have gotten a better main event run. He was a wasted talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Crappy Wrestlemania as usual, but some good highlights. Since I have been totally away from Werestling, I was legit surprised about the Hardy Boyz return. marked out.
I really enjoyed Wrestlemania this year. Started off on a great note with AJ and Shane but the rest of the night struggled to follow but gave me some memorable moments. I can't complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbasaur View Post
i don't even know if i like rawley or not, honestly. he's like a generic wwe video game caw brought to life
Lol. I like his pairing with Ryder and how Ryder kind of has to bring MOJO to earth.

Quote:

i could dig this character
We can only dream...

Quote:
luke harper's face turn is the highlight of 2017 in wrestling
Eh. It was alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
this crap is just a tv show, not a sport at all
Congrats! You cracked the secret code! Want a cookie?

Quote:
NOOOOOOO

vaudevillians gimmick was wasted, they were great in NXT.
I really enjoyed their feud with New Day. Wish they'd been allowed more time to shine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
They got that pasty lad Jack Gallagher who's a big talent and doing a similar thing better.

I like Jack. He's great. Took time for him to grow on me but once he did he became my favorite part of Monday night raw.

Quote:
how many times do i need to tell you that you can't hinder jinder??

for real tho i like the guy a fair bit if they would stop forcing stupid ****ing muslim gimmicks on him like they always do with middle eastern wrestlers. it's pretty obvious it doesn't work at this point and now it just comes off racial stereotyping.
Eh. I wish they'd let him try out the peaceful Hindu gimmick. It seemed interesting enough.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote