Music Banter - View Single Post - Horrorcore? Express your thoughts.
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
bloodspits
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
No doubt it's hard to get right. What subjects would or do you address?

I could imagine rapping about Ted Bundy from the prospective of one his victims or one of his victim's mother could be interesting for example. Or rapping about real **** from war like from the perspective of a mother who's young child was disfigured and so on.

what you're describing is pretty much on the lines of what i am doing actually. I would link you but music banter wont let me link until i write 15 posts or more. But i will quote a snippet of my song: "i love you so much but how do i tell you this knowing in just moments i could make the decision and follow through with it, just knowing my deciding fate youre looking at a dead man walking and you dont even know it yet. And you wont until its too late, an escape is what im hoping for once my door is shut my time is up and im all outta luck. Thats where my buck stops, at a truck stop just mutilated on a metal bench all by myself, thats the end right? My head split in half and my face all peeled back from a shell casing ripping up my meat to cook profusely in the desert heat"

i have a lot more examples but i dont wanna write novels because im not sure if you want to read all that or if youre even interested. but, after 15 posts i can provide real examples, i also have a song about columbine in the works in the realistic minds of dylan klebold and eric harris, its very dark and morbid but not cheesy and insanely shocking. i just think when they try so hard to be edgy it ruins the creation
bloodspits is offline   Reply With Quote