Music Banter - View Single Post - Y'all scare me
Thread: Y'all scare me
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
mythsofmetal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deenosaur View Post
So, I used to creep around these boards years ago and I came back because sometimes other places, well, sometimes you need a break from other places.

My name is Dee. My mom raised me on classic rock and I inherited her love for GNR, AC/DC, Journey, Priest, Maiden... but then I discovered Death, Pestilence, Bolt Thrower, Obituary... those kinds of bands. But I also have a soft spot for Kendrick Lamar and Logic (don't tell my friends).

I like stupid humor and sarcasm. Big Rick and Morty fan and even though I love zombie movies and don't mind gore, I don't like scary movies. I probably like animals more than I like people. So maybe I'll just go back to lurking like a creeper.
Do you still visit the forum? You haven't posted in a bit, but I'll give recing a try nonetheless.

Since you're into classic death metal, have you gotten into any of Hypocrisy's classic records? Their first two are really great, I still need to check out their third which is supposedly also good. Then after those records they went on to prog-lite melodeath which I still liked, but not as much as their classics.

Here are some tracks from their first two.

mythsofmetal is offline   Reply With Quote