Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #1013 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Dreamed I leapt off of a tall building into a lake. Someone else had convinced me to. He said that if I spun around very fast while falling, it would slow my descent into the water so I wouldn't be hurt. So I did, and I spun, but I scraped my leg against a statue/fountain in the lake (tearing open my big ugly 11 year old keloid scar in the process) so I was bleeding everywhere. I went up to the guy who had convinced me to jump and told him that it had been a stupid plan, but he wasn't listening. There was a girl there too who kept following me-- I don't know where we were, it was some chaotic gathering outdoors. I became concerned that the animals around us were dehydrated due to the heat and spent the rest of the dream ignoring everyone and scrambling to make sure all the stray dogs and other creatures had a vessel of water to drink from.
Oh, and at some point before that (but after the bleeding) I befriended some man seated at a wooden desk who had brown frizzy/curly shoulder length hair and round gold glasses. (He was just some benevolent grandpa type who was lurking around the dream) I was mainly just ranting to him while he occasionally handed me various odd conspiracy and alien related books which I accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
More of your "boring" dreams, eh?

It seems you have the most vivid and imaginative of anyone else I know actually.
Well, there's just always so many details I forget (unless I write them down immediately upon waking)-- they would be more interesting if not for that. The ones I post here are the bare bones version.