Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #35564 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
I was going to replace it with a gif of my own cat that's made by databending the pic with
sound info (it creates a kind of psychedelic rippling effect), but've been in limbo about doing it.

Probably not, unless I went with a brick umbrella to protect me from the shitcloud that surrounds him wherever he goes.

Lots of good things to say about Köln and München. Frankfurt is an interesting place -
more of a financial district (home of the Euro). I've used it as a jetlag stop since 2001,
because I have a non-stop to there from my home and it's a good place to stop and
gather your wits before moving on. Good restaurants and I've a favorite hotel there.

Yeah, he is a magnet for drama. Also, his stage show is terrible and his fans are like 16. Well, most of them. I'm not.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote