Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #5562 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Spoiler for Season 7 Episode 6 GoT:
I just want to say that the Arya/Sansa stuff that happened was such bull****. Arya was trained to tell if people are lying and she doesn't believe her sis. They are just forcing tension between them for no reason. Well maybe the reason is to out Littlefinger so that he can get killed off but Littlefinger was always my fave.
That annoyed me so much. So contrived.
Spoiler for .:
Arya sounded like some anime villain. I'm hoping that they're just pretending in order to fool Littlefinger buuut I don't know. (Also why would Arya leave her faces just lying there in a bag?) They never seem to know what to do with my daughter Sansa's character, and Arya is suddenly extremely one-dimensional. I'm really only watching for my beloved Davos (and Jaime) at this point. Oh, and could the writers be any more obvious about the fact that Jon will probably get Dany pregnant? It's unfortunate that Jon and Dany are played by such mediocre actors; I'm not going to enjoy the inevitable romance that'll happen. It was strange seeing her emote more when lusting after shirtless Jon than when her DRAGON DIED. I've never been overly fond of Dany, though. Maybe it's the actress.

Not sure why they had Sansa send Brienne away (unless she did so to protect Arya in case she actually tried to murder her, but that seems unlikely). I suppose they wanted to force a Brienne/Jaime interaction. I do love both of them though. I also inexplicably love Littlefinger (despite his intense pervy aura) ; I just want him to stay away from Sansa.