Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Colours" by Nadia Oh
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
It's a little annoying how everything has to be Frown's way. Maybe you like it, we don't. Just accept that and stop trying to tell us we're wrong because you don't agree with the major consensus here. People with taste like ISB, Mord and Psy hate it, so you can't just say it's me or MicShazam being little bitches. You know the score: if someone hates something (having listened to it) you're not going to change their mind by telling them you think they're wrong. Nea likes it, talk to him. But leave us alone: we hate it and will continue to hate it no matter what you say, why not just accept that? Sometimes an album isn't for everyone (unlike Curtis two weeks ago) and that's just how it is. Stop trying to push your opinion down everyone's throat as if it were the only one. Muchas gracias compadre.
I just want something more than "I don't like it because it's bad." This is an album club, let's actually talk about the album. If you approach it like a bunch of curmudgeons, then that's part of what's up for discussion. I don't even like the album ftr, I just think you guys dislike it for really stupid reasons or reasons that you fail to explain.

Anyway request denied.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote