Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:20 PM   #14276 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
It's just that people with **** taste like to use Nickleback as their whipping post. If hating Nickleback didn't become a thing they'd be practicing along for karaoke.
I'd be thoroughly alright with singing "Rockstar" for karaoke... assuming I had any desire to sing karaoke.

Oh yeah, and "How You Remind Me" is still hot garbage and I hate my entire generation for making it a massive hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
i mean, except they share very little in common. i like over the top pop music and silly metal music, Nickelback are none of the above. they make boring, whiny cock rock about the good ol’ days. and when they try to be an actual hard rock band they sound even worse cause they have absolutely no idea what they’re doing.

still mad that Chad Kroeger married Avril Lavigne too, she was my ****ing love at 10 years old.
At least they used a Dimebag riff to make one good riff-based rock song.

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote