Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:48 PM   #15351 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I really hope that you make it in life and think you will, but don't ever think that your view on life isn't dependent on your parents and the life they've given you. If they've given you a great work ethic then run with that ****, but just remember that you came from a middle class family who probably made it clear that you're also expected to continue what they started. You might be working your ass off, but if you'd come from a poor background you'd probably be taking that same work ethic to be the best poor dude you can be. For all my lack of accomplishment, much of my lack of self-esteem has been entirely due to my failure to live up to my middle-class family. If my family had been poor when I became cognizant then I'd probably be much more satisfied with my poverty, but they weren't and I am not. Don't let where you are now fool you to where you could have been in other circumstances.
oh i totally agree with you on that. things can always be worse than they are. but at the end of the day all you can do is try your hardest to work through it if you want to escape. there's no guarantee you will, sure, but that's the sad reality of capitalism. some people are lucky enough to have work ethic beat into you like i was, others need to learn it themselves.

btw the alcohol is making you emotional again, way to go way overboard off of a joke i made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote