Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:56 PM   #15353 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You sure didn't say that it was. I meant that you were posing Batlord's income as either being created by his environment or by his laziness when it's clearly both that are at play.
yes but his environment isn't going to fix his problems for him, that's on his own shoulders. you can't control your environment, you can control your own actions. this is like the 3rd or 4th time i've said this.

Quote:
It's totally relevant because this great solution to all of my problems that I had to work hard for isn't paying off when I can't support myself despite working 60 hours a week.
yeah i still don't understand where you're going with this. i brought up student loans as evidence that i'm not any more dependent on my parents than batlord is. sorry you can't repay your student loans, i'm safe to say you aren't in the minority on that one either. i never said hard work will instantly fix all of your problems and you'll live happily ever after. i said all you can do to try and improve your situation is work your hardest. whether or not it works isn't my point, you can take that one up with Goofle or some other capitalist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote