Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 08:10 PM   #15358 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
no, and i didn't say i was. there are people who are in situations they are in because life as stacked the deck against them, as i've mentioned. there are also people who are in situations they are in because they're unmotivated or just don't strive to get any further. as frownland is sure to hop on my dick about, there are people dealing with both as well. you took an argument i was aiming directly at you and exclusively you and just applied it to an entire class of people.

agree or disagree, the only realistic way batlord is going to get out of his current situation is through working hard? now before you say something irrelevant about your student loans again, i'm not saying a week of hard work will make Batlord a millionaire. i'm saying is it or is it not the most reasonable answer to his situation in his life.
I don't think you've really understood this. If you don't think you're better than all those lower class individuals who have been seriously busting their ass to make it in life, to make their children's' lives better, and who have been doing everything they can to not starve to death, why are you in college and they are not? It really is as simple as that.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote