Music Banter - View Single Post - Mord's Meltdown
Thread: Mord's Meltdown
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Mord's Meltdown

While I totally respect his right to do as he wishes, my attention was drawn to Mord's journal, and the fact that EVERY ENTRY IN IT HAS BEEN DELETED BY HIM. Does anyone know why this happened? Did he contact anyone? Any mod? I would hate to think someone did something that upset or annoyed him so much that he felt he had to erase all trace of himself here.

Of course, there are plenty of valid theories, feel free to add your own:

1. He joined some new cult which forbids the discussion of music
2. he's working for the CIA/NSA/Walmart and has to erase all evidence of his former identity
3. It was a spell Ked cast that went horribly wrong
4. As he long feared, his computer achieved sentience and decided to delete his journal, for reasons best known to itself
5. Batty hacked into his account and deleted his journal "for the lulz" and also because Ked would not respond to his sexual advances
6. He went mad
7. He went home to his own planet
8. He sleeptypes, and this was the disastrous result
9. He came to his senses, realised he is living in the Matrix, that we are all computer constructs and so his work was worthless

Any more? Anyone seriously any idea why he took this seemingly rather drastic step? I thought he was just taking a break and would be back at some point. Why waste all the work he put into that journal?