Music Banter - View Single Post - The scariest ****ing thing you've ever seen.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 02:25 PM   #280 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbasaur View Post
hey merit pm me
Don't do it! It's a jewish trap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
No, we just don't agree with you.

The government is capable of monstrous atrocities against it's own people, the worst of which would be the Tuskegee Experiment in my opinion.
Merit, you need to respond to, for instance, Chula's debunking of your theories with more than just WAH WAH YOU GUYZ JUS DON GEDDIT!!! As Frown says, make your ****ing case! RESPOND. Properly. Until you engage with people instead of insulting them, you're always going to be the crazy conspiracy nut on here. It's up to you. Step up. Or shut up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Sorry to derail the 911 conspiracy thread with something actually in the spirit of the OP, but the scariest thing I saw happened just last week. Imagine seeing doctors drain a pint and a half of blood from your mother's stomach, then within minutes, she squirms in her hospital bed, winds up in a fetal position and stares at you in terror. At least I got to say I love you before she went unconscious for good.

So f*** your stupid conspiracy theories, Merit. There are a lot more important things in life to worry about.
Really sorry to hear that, Rubber Soul. Condolences. I watched my mam die too, though it was expected and not anywhere near as horrible as that, but yeah, the big ****ing C again. PM if you need to talk.