Music Banter - View Single Post - This site's biased
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheUsedToolguy
Account Disabled

Default This site's biased

I recently received a 1-day suspension from this site for spamming/abuse, which I can only describe as biased, seeing as how I was making derogatory comments that were not any worse than members who have been on here much longer than I. Since, I was making infantile jokes and snide remarks, I apologize for anyone I offended, A Perfect Sonnet & Jibber. After reading some of your posts on here, I certainly wouldn't expect either of you to do the same. It's become transparent to me that the mods. must decide where to draw the line somewhere, understandably, however they choose to decide who to suspend not on the content of their posts, but more on who they like the most, and who has been here the longest. Crowquill, I can see from your comments in the political threads that you are against American Imperialism, and yet you are orchestrating on a site that sadly shows the same kind of elitism and favoritism of the U.S. government. I was reading the other day about how many members in here were already speculating as to the unfair treatment received by newer members, and I became all too aware of that when I received the suspension. I see that Jibber hasn't posted in here in a while, and if he/she was suspended, I respect that decision, however I also see that A Perfect Sonnet was not suspended, and found their comments to be every bit as insulting and derogatory, and certainly should be considered for suspension. Thx.