Music Banter - View Single Post - This site's biased
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:06 PM   #32 (permalink)
Ma Cherie
The Forums Sadistic Ghost

Location: beyond midnight, in the abyss of time, the syren in the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
No, I'm not going to get over it, this seems to be the way our society functions. Yes, that doesn't mean it's right. It would be fine, however this site is examplary of the fact that it doesn't have to do so much w/ working your way up in society as it does your ability to take others abuse in this sado-masochistic world, so you go ahead and take it up the ass. Me, I'd rather fight the good fight, I'm always goin' to try and be different and not resort to your guys way:

Some of them want to abuse you,
Some of them want to be abused

It's a sickening display of egotism

umm look i'm generally the one dishing the punishment and rewards on others, not the other way around, not here, but my personally job it to keep my younger friends in line, in what ever manner i have to, not saying i'm abusive, but at the same token i wasn't called the "mama cat" for nothing when there are problem i'm the one called to solve them in "Dr.Phil" style, and people listen, if you want to be the hard head that gets banned because you think fighting the good fight is not takeing alittle punishment every once in awhile then fine BE MY GUEST but as for mei'm goning to NOT try to piss others off, it doesn't get you any where if you think that making them mad is going to help you any, some times you just got to kiss someone elses ass

http://www.myspace.com/yukiko_mori