Music Banter - View Single Post - This site's biased
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
That's cool, I actually respect a person who listens to people, and doesn't just jabber annoyingly; people who know me in real life know that I am a very quiet person, and usually a very good listener.
Good for you, why don't you start displaying those qualities on here?

Quote:
I don't see how it does so much harm to have to go into a thread, and see that someone had a new post, and they badmouthed the band. You would probably only get very emotional about it and feel the need to strike back if you were afraid what I was saying was true.
You see, you're playing it off like you went into one or two threads and said "I don't like this band" when you went into a bunch of said this band sucks without offering a reason, called an artist a pedophile and made your basis on poorly recorded live videos for the most part. Big difference between that and saying "I don't like this band" don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
it's funny how I am probably the most rational person commenting on here and actually not getting near as emotional as the rest of u, even though there are like 5 of you and 1 of me.
You made the thread in the first place, i'd say you're the one that got the most emotional over this whole thing. And no, you're not being rational.