Music Banter - View Single Post - This site's biased
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
Crowquill, why are you still on here, it's so obvious that the truth hurts, and that's why you're still trying to defend the fact that 'blah blah blah blah toolguy's a moron,' I have actually resorted to way less namecalling in this thread than you or pretty much anyone else, except I did call a few people conformist who were extremely conformist. So honestly tell me that I'm 'stupid and immature' Those are great words to use, however they don't work, since I'm being a lot more rational than you are right now.
You're being more rational? You're not making one post worth reading, you're going off on your own logic and the reason i've called you names is because you've justified being called them. You are a complete moron, and i'm not talking just because of the things you say. You're twenty six and you havn't the vaguest clue about punctuation, grammar or spelling.