Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bulldog 150
Thread: The Bulldog 150
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 03:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonoid View Post
Lists, lists and lists! I'll slowly catch up with this since I'm so damn busy atm. Think I'll get that Triffids release first...been in my 'listen to' list for ages.
Expect a PM soonish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Amazing album. Solid from beginning to end. I love the fact that you can really hear the Suicide influence on the song "State Trooper", to me it seems so out of left field, I love it.
It's a terrific album for sure, the one I keep getting back to of all his albums I have. Born To Run was a near-miss when it came to this list, so if anyone doesn't have that already it's well-worth checking out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
Holy shit I'm digging the Ohio Players album. This is the best funk I've heard since One Nation. Awesome pick.
Glad you're enjoying it sir The album Jackhammer mentioned, Honey, is well worth checking out too. Not only has it got the tune which gave the Fopp chain of CD stores its name, it's also got the one which the Chili Peppers ripped off for Rollercoaster Of Love.

Turns out I've got a full schedule from this afternoon onwards, so the next entry (and my belated journal update) will have to wait 'til tomorrow.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote