04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Join Date: Sep 2008
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic
Do any of these things bother anyone else?
-*******s who interrupt me, particularly *******s who interrupt me when they're not part of the conversation.
-bitches who whine about everything. Grow a pair of balls and get over it.
- People who jump to completely unfounded conclusions
- People who think they know ANYTHING about someone they are talking to on the internet
- People who use 'you seriously need to get laid' as some kind of universal "I > you stfu u fuken noob" insult
- Self-righteous twats that will, in the same breath, denounce something, but then say something that advocates it; especially the ones that don't realise they're doing this
- People that are incapable of understanding that different people like/prefer different things
- People who are quick to judge others, but take it as an extreme personal insult if you judge them, their actions or their preferences
- People that think pointless spamming is at all amusing
- People that abuse the fact that moderators on some forums/chat servers/chat channels/any other community communication medium, have to treat everyone neutrally
- People who have absolutely no financial sense, that take out multiple large loans that they then have to sell their credit-bought possessions for to cover
- Drama queens
- The facebook development team
- People that are overly obsessed with how they look
- People that act differently around 'new' people
- People that will consider you a 'loser' if you don't take part in or enjoy X activity
- People who don't type anywhere close to coherent grammar on the internet
- People who think they are more "real" than other people
- People who type lol after everything, as example "I just saw you lol" how the **** is that funny?!!!
I agree with pretty much everything on that list, except for the lack of Lisa Riley on it