Originally Posted by Gone Sugaring
1. The first album that was ever truly mine was the Savage Garden debut. I was 5 and I played it every day on the way to school, I loved it.
2. Also around that time I had just discovered the movie Oliver and Company and had begged for the soundtrack, again it was played almost every day.
3. Two years ago I went to a Gwen Stefani show and I swear it was actually a very fun show.
4. As of now I'm obsessed with doo-wop.
5. I truly believe "What You Know" by T.I. is a great song.
I love doo-wop! What's some of the stuff you've been getting into lately?