Music Banter - View Single Post - hey you texans
Thread: hey you texans
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #83 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
i've sat on this a few days, and thought very hard about the points brought up in reply to my posts,...i'm going to say this and then i'll let it go and not speak of the matter anymore

if you read correctly, i never said that all Muslims were terrorists, or that they should be mistreated in anyway

what i did say was i do not believe the ideology of Islam matches up with that i personally want in the American military
If they can fight why should it matter at all? There idea is to go out and destroy the enemy. If they do that then they should be in the army. If they don't then they should not.

I think the problem with America is that our government supports moral relativism. Our government should be speaking out against any belief that is wrong and dangerous no matter whose feelings get hurt. The radical Islam is just one example. We still need an atheist for a president who will be willing to criticize religion. Legislation discriminating it would be wrong, but the president who represents America should represent a beacon of reason.
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote