Music Banter - View Single Post - Ugly Things People Do/Wear To Look Attractive
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 06:14 AM   #672 (permalink)
IYT
Ifail

Location: Lead me back into my bedroom, and put my clothes back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Well. When girls have a little pube peaking out of their panties I consider it that to be their way of saying "I'm a wild animal who cannot be tamed". And that can be sexy if you're into that kind of thing. I'm not crazy about it but I wouldn't turn a chick down just because she's a little wild downstairs.

However, when they have a giant pube trail going up to their navel, I think that's just their way of saying "this will do until I have enough money for the sex change operation cuz I want to be a dude".

I agree with Boo Boo. A little hair is attractive because it is diffrent thn what we are all into. Having the same thing over and over gets boring. Including something diffrent i.e hair or pubes would make it diffrent. Where I draw the line is:

1. If the hair on their stomachs are darker than mine.

2. Pubes are rolling down her legs and in to her but crack. (Not a good site when your at diffrent angles.{I don't like looking at something that so closely resembles my buttocks.})

3. If she does not know how to clean it. (BIGGEST TURN OFF EVER. Nothing worse than dingle berries.)
IYT is offline   Reply With Quote