Music Banter - View Single Post - The Fake Argument Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #288 (permalink)
Terrible Lizard
****ER OF HOLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
What's pitiful, FuckSho, is that you spend so much time on the Internet expressing almost nothing at all. With the short length of your posts, you can't even claim to be a silent but violent fart...you're just a little unpleasant smell the breeze will blow away. And since your own wind is the ONLY thing that's gonna blow you, you better get used to a lonely life of self-abuse.

Incidentally, this probably explains why your posts are so pathetically short (like other parts of your body): typing one-handed while the other desperately tries to rub one out must make it awfully difficult for you to string together more than a few words before your attention wanders, leaving the pleasures of the body and of cogent thought forever beyond your reach.

It must be hard for you...being perpetually so soft in the head.

Your not in a position to criticize darling, Fasho is not queefing his bullshit opinion in every post, nor does he begin every fucking post with "Dear," like he's writing a complaint to the manager of a local superstore, bitching about not being able to bring his cow in by a rope so he can get anally rimmed in the dressing room.

Worst Argumentalist, pah! The day I give a shit about your opinion, or the fact that you stick your gnarled fingers in your sahara-dried cunt every night to photocopies of my old avatar, is the day I put a gun to my head and pull the fucking trigger.

Please promptly get bent, filled, beaten, brutalized, and dumped into a barren gnoll. I'm sure your half-headed farm animals could oblige.

Sincerely,

Motherfucking Terrible Lizard.

Last edited by Terrible Lizard; 12-06-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Terrible Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote