Music Banter - View Single Post - Lowkey
Thread: Lowkey
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 09:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
dark shadow
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I have no problem explaining my opinion. Providing an opinion isn't trolling, and I don't see where you guys are getting this from. Grow up. If you want to have a conversation, just ask, like Bane of Existence was able to do.

Lowkey is beating a dead horse. "Hip hop is baaad, and we have to save it. I'm here to save hip hop. Guns are baaad, and talking about drugs is baaad."

On top of that, he talks about how he doesn't talk about guns or drugs. All of this is overplayed and generic for the underground, and he spends more time talking about what he doesn't talk about than talking about something that he can talk about.

Yeah, Bane. I know rappers talk about how "rap is bad" occasionally - but that's a majority of what this guy is talking about. It's not part of it, it's what he's trying to make his whole character, and it's stupid. He's dull as all hell, and his flow is pansyish. Boo, two thumbs down.
Now that you've given at least a reason for your comments, I don't have any issue with what your saying. What I took issue with was the fact that you used three vague adjectives to state an opinion. That isn't an opinion.

would you mind explaining whats bland about the music?

I did try to start a discussion, for the record. It seems that you skimmed that part of my post.
dark shadow is offline   Reply With Quote