Music Banter - View Single Post - Lowkey
Thread: Lowkey
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
dark shadow
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
And it seems that you skimmed my response to Bane and post atop yours.

I've already explained my side. He's regurgitating the same anti-this, anti-that rap coming out of every other underground rapper's mouth, he's not providing the listener with anything interesting to hear topic-wise, and as far as his delivery goes, his flow is so pansyish and stiff. His voice isn't very gripping at all. The beats? Oh, cool, sounds like amateur FL Studio stuff.

By the way, I didn't just post "man this is GARBAGE!! HAHAHA LOOK AT MY BUTT!!" I posted three adjectives that I felt described the music that I heard. By those adjectives, one would be able to assume my opinion, and the adjectives would describe why.
generic, boring, and unimaginative can be applied to almost any artist today. sure, i can formulate that you don't like his music, but posting an opinion wont get anywhere in a discussion unless you explain what lead you to that opinion. like i said, since you've explained why you feel his music is uninspired, i don't take issue. we have different opinions, and neither can be proven right or wrong. lets leave it at that.
dark shadow is offline   Reply With Quote