Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bulldog 150
Thread: The Bulldog 150
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #273 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbahley View Post
Sorry for the completely late reply, I just checked out this whole thread. What an awesome list. I can't believe In The Heart of the Moon was number 1, I've listened to that album probably a billion times, and I've yet to meet anyone else in real life who's even heard of it. I can't wait for the follow up posts.
Thanks, and I know the feeling when it comes to the Heart Of the Moon. Just about everyone I've passed it onto offline has gone on to absolutely love the album too. It's probably the only album I could play however I'm feeling and at whatever time of day and it's one that, to me at least, has a seamless level of consistent quality running through it. Basically, there was only one album that I was gonna top the list off with right from the moment I started thinking about making it.

As for the follow-up posts, I was actually gonna post the first four albums today, but I kinda fell asleep when I was typing them up. Might have them in my journal by tomorrow afternoon(ish). Definitely fairly soon though.

Welcome to the boards as well.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote