Music Banter - View Single Post - Dear MB Men and Women...
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #69 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
I said this has nothing to do with you personally, because I like you fine. So i'm going to ignore the part when you made this like a personal attack. I personally feel that threads where women pretty much bitch about how hard it is to be a women and date guys (in a majority male forum) is a very typical move by women and only contributes in the way that one gets attention that they are a female.

I feel like the topic is pretty much "what is wrong with me and guys" which is the most ****ing subjective thing ever, because the only way that someone would know what is wrong with you and guys would be to ****ing know how you actually interact, not some internetized version of your perspective of the whole situation.

I just feel like I see this thread on every forum ever, always started by some girl, always responded to by a bunch of guys (often with very bigoted responses, because this is the internet where people can say **** they normally never would), and it just keeps guys from seeing girls as intelligent, productive posters in forums. Just kinda attention whores.

Again, I am not saying I think you are an attention whore or there is anything wrong with your personality. Because I do not believe there is, I just am of the opinion that this type of thread is why girls have such a bad rep on the internet. period.
Fair call. I don't think my woes are that good men are hard to find, just that immature and promiscous ones are easy to find. Luckily for me I've posted intelligently in other threads eh?