Music Banter - View Single Post - Snog, Shag, Marry or Avoid? for girls :D (NSFW)
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:02 AM   #498 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post

eh???
AVOID. Looks 12 and like he's trying too hard, what with that giant bank-vault door handle tattoo on his side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post

idk if he's been posted yet but, Shag, marry
AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! Run away and avoid!!!! I fear I'll catch something by just looking at him. AVOID!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post

Yuuuuumy. From Buffy to Bones, this man just seems to get sexier with age. Snog, shag, marry, bear children to, and other things that shouldn't be posted on a public forum.
^ Meh. I like his mouth, but his eyes look a little beady to me. And they look exactly like my brothers'. I feel the cooties crawling already. He reminds me of that Wonder Years kid. I think his eyebrows seem too flat and low...sort of expressionless or straightforward. He just looks...bland...to me. Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Not sure if he's been mentioned but here's Jakey poo.

Shag, shag, shag, shag, shag, shag, shag...
Avoid. He looks friendly, though. He looks like a fun person to go on a bike ride with and then fly kites, maybe. Kind of fun-loving and goofy.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 08-09-2010 at 10:08 AM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote