Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default Your Day

tell us how you spent your day...i'll start from last night:
so i went to a concert from my all time favourite croatian band ( hip hop band - the beat fleet...you know, the one i've been trying to force feed you the last 3 months...), twas bombass ( they play with live instruments, non of that music and voice playing in the background and i'm just singing over it- bullshit, sorta like the roots...very rocky/hip-hopy/funky ), when we were trying to find a parking space we saw some people changing clothes, a second later i saw one of the stark nekkid, aparently he was changing his underwear too ( the fact that the club and the parking lot are adjacent to a beach in no way exuses them....*sigh* you have no idea what i see in the summer, all sorts of cheap ass scum comes down here during the summer...),
went home at about 4am, got up at 8am, went to a town called Zadar ( a little couriosity - the famous italian designer Missoni is from Zadar....but i could ramble for about an hour on why that is....) , it's about 100 kilometers from Novalja, got back just in time to go swimming with our boat ( mmmmm....chillinnnnnnnn on the boatttttt ), went back to work arround 5:30pm, just got home.....and will start to read harry potter tonight!!! hurraaa

now you.....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote